Sunday, November 30, 2008

Award...

My bloggie friend Dawn gave me this:


How fun! Thanks Dawn :p

The Rules are : 1. The winner may put the logo on their blog. 2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award. 3. Nominate 5 blogs. 4. Put links to their blogs. 5. Leave a message for your nominees. So I would like to nominate : Jenny, Amy J., Amy, Erin and April.
I wish I had some fun pictures of all of the stuff I've been creating, but since they're for gifts, I'll have to wait to post until after Christmas!! You won't believe how much I've been sewing, it's addicting:)
I'm off to decorate for Christmas, I have a spiked eggnog, Christmas tunes and it's snowing, couldn't be more festive:)

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Have fun decorating and have a drink for me! Can not wait to see all of your sewing projects. -)

Jenny said...

Thank you so much for the award! I can't wait to put it on my blog. I love your Christmas background--you did so great with the colors! I can't wait to see all of your sewing gifts. I know they will be just perfect. Wish we were there decorating with you!

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

You are truely one of the most talented people i have ever met. You deserve the award and I can't wait to see what comes next. You are awsome. We miss you here in VA.

Jennifer Wiemann said...

Hey! My email is down and this is my only way to get in touch with you right this minute...! You HAVE to check out this Christmas Tree Topper on a blog that I read...

http://trinitydesignstudio.blogspot.com/

tirzahdawn said...

Thank you so much for the honor. I am having problems deciding who to choose. Again, Thank you so much.