on decorating my house, but I think I'm almost done - just have to decorate the little tree in Alex's playroom, hopefully he'll help!
I've also been doing more shopping over at Etsy!! If you are looking for some bling for someone on your list, please check out Simply Shell's Design - she is a wonderfully talented girlie that I had the pleasure of meeting when we both lived in OK. Her jewelry is fab and she's not only been published many times in Bead magazines, but also in scrapbook mags with her amazing paper creations!
Speaking of paper creations, Just4Keeps just opened up an Etsy store - gorgeous goodies there too!
Did I ever tell you about Becky Rose Designs' felted soap? Oh my, I ordered one to give as a gift, it arrived yesterday and it is just divine - smells good and it is pretty. (and she just added more of them to her store!)
I'm getting sleepy, so I'm headed to bed, but before I go, I just need to do a little "journaling" for a future scrapbook page...
Today at lunch:
Me: How's your pizza?
A: Good. I'm eating like a man.
Me: Really, what does that mean?
A: I'm taking big bites (he chomps down on pizza to demonstrate!)
1 year ago






3 comments:
Love the links, thank you!
And your conversation is hilarious, that could have happened here too. :))
Thank you so much for posting the conversation between you and Alex! I loved reading it and I hope you will post more! He is just precious, and so very smart! Can't wait to see pics of your decorations; I'm sure they are beautiful!
Etsy shopping is so fun isn't it? I just got notification that I have stuff on the way that I ordered. Love your 'capturing the moment' between you and Alex. :-)
Post a Comment