They are on their 2nd challenge and my friend Dawn gave the challenge to create your own kit from your scrap supplies.
This is my kit:
Pattern Paper: College Press, October Afternoon, Elsie; Flowers: Prima; Tags & vintage dictionary paper: Donna Salazar; chipboard: My Minds Eye; adhesive paper ribbon: K & Co; twine: Stampin Up!
And a card from the leftovers (making me ON the ball since my nephew's b'day isn't until 12-10! Maybe it'll get there on time;) or be on "Jonnelle" time!):






7 comments:
What a great idea, a kit from your own stuff! Too cool, love your kit and layouts! I miss Aleida, still.
I love your LO! Alex is definitely as cute as a cupcake! I can't wait to eat him up in 24 days! (Who's counting?) What a great idea to make your own kit--how fun!
love the cupcake letters
love it! the card is so darn cute! thanks for playing. i hope we are doing Aleida proud.
Yay Jonelle! This is AWESOME! Love the kit, Love the LO and Love the card! Great job! Thank you so much for supporting us, playing along and for being such a great friend. :-)
Love the LO! Great idea about the kits...I keep a lot of my stuff organized that way. Great card too!
Jonnelle, I LOVE the kit you put together. The colors are so warm and comforting. Your layout and card are excellent! I just knew that kit when mixed with your creativity and talent would result in a piece of eye candy.
Thank you so much for playing along. I think Aleida woul dbe loving this. :o)
Post a Comment