Friday, November 21, 2008

Happiness in the mail...

Today was a good mail day!
First, I ordered some pendants from HomeStudio and they arrived. I cannot even tell you how much cuter they are irl than on their Etsy site (didn't think it was possible!). If you need a unique gift for someone, go there, they have something for everyone - I cannot wait to give them this Christmas, everyone is going to love them. Here's mine (I love owls, they remind me of my Grandma Chapin and I like to think that these owls represent Alex and me!):

btw - their customer service ROCKS - I emailed them quite a few times asking could they make this one but in a different color, could I change the necklaces in the gift set, could I order multiples of that one - they responded quickly and were willing to do whatever I wanted! So great when you come across a store like that, especially since I did all of my ordering in my jammies!

Next, my Nie shirt came. Love it, it's just so sweet - I can just see Nie and her sisters all wearing it, it's so fun, fresh, such a Clark sister shirt! If you haven't read about the Neilson's, you must go here. I cannot tell you how many prayers I've said for this family and how many tears I've shed while reading about them - they are just a blessing. This past week, my prayers for them have been prayers of thanks, God truly answered the prayers that have been said for them.
Oh shoot, I took the picture in the mirror - silly me, so the words are backwards anyhow, it says "for the Love of Nie".
Hope you have a great Friday and I hope to have some scrappy goodness to share with you soon - right now the sickies have zapped my energy, but I'm swiggin Theraflu in hopes that it goes away quickly and I get some energy to create!

6 comments:

Tiffany Harper said...

Can I just tell you that I have been browsing through HomeStudio ever since I saw in at the SC blog? Oh my gosh I can't wait to get my hands on one of those! They would make perfect Christmas gifts too.

Thanks for sharing all your goodies!

Lauren said...

Awww..Your pendant is THE cutest one that I've seen! Just Adorable!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Terri said...

How so very cute is that shirt and your glasses ROCK!

Jenny said...

Jonnelle...you look so beautiful! I love your glasses and your hair do! That is a great picture. The owl pendant is just the cutest. What a great gift idea. I'll have to check out HomeStudio.

Dawn said...

Those pendants are awesome and will make great gifts. Love the uniqueness of etsy shops. Great for holiday shopping and supporting the great artists out there.It is also a plus to be able to shop in your jammies! :-)

Kristi said...

You look great!!!! I love your hair!!!! You always inspire me to work on my crafty side!!!