Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Monster Truck Jam!!!!

Dawn and Liz guessed it, we went to the Monster Truck Jam Saturday night at the Minneapolis Metrodome.

Alex LOVED it!

His favorite was the Batman car, he even got a Batman shirt that is now his favorite thing to wear!


No Monster Truck Jam would be complete without the Grave Digger:



There were lots of crashing, flying through the air:


but, it was a fun night for everyone!





4 comments:

Jennifer Wiemann said...

That is awesome! What a fun "boy" thing to do!

Dawn said...

I knew it! I have seen them many times myself. Bryant is a Gravedigger fan and I am a Maximum Destuction fan myself! LOL!! We even went to NC to visit Gravediggers shop. I will have to send you some pics!

Cindy said...

Looks like you guys had a blast.

Jenny said...

Wow--I bet Alex loved every minute of it! It looks like so much "boy" fun! Maybe Alex and Parker can do that together one day!