What a fun new pet.
Oowww.. how exciting that he's got a new pet! I used to have one like that too when I was little.. my sister had one too..and after a few weeks we had about 10.. hahaha!!! (they had told us they were both females.. haha.. NOT) XOXO
Oh, I bet he loves it! Mine used to run all over the house in that ball. How fun!
Oh how fun and Robo is so cute.
My son would love this! Looks like Alex is having a blast! ;-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a fun new pet.
Oowww.. how exciting that he's got a new pet! I used to have one like that too when I was little.. my sister had one too..and after a few weeks we had about 10.. hahaha!!! (they had told us they were both females.. haha.. NOT) XOXO
Oh, I bet he loves it! Mine used to run all over the house in that ball. How fun!
Oh how fun and Robo is so cute.
My son would love this! Looks like Alex is having a blast! ;-)
Post a Comment