I have found a little of my scrappin mojo and took advantage of it.
I had doubles of these pictures from when Krista and Bailor visited us in Edmond, so I thought I'd make a layout for Alex and one for Bailor. 

I had to scrap Haley's senior picture, it's so gorgeous!! I used some Studio Calico kits and Nadiya letter stamps:
Another layout for Haley's album. This is her and her cousin who is now 10 years old! The pattern papers and Nadiya letter stamps are from Studio Calico kits.






4 comments:
I am so glad you posted some layouts i am needing some insperation. I love them all but i think my favorite is the one of Haley's senior picture.
i've missed seeing your creative work! so glad to see you back in action! :) hope life is well for you!
These LO's are gorgeous! I hope that we can meet and scrap together someday! :-)
Yeah! I have so missed your work. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that one with Haley and Anna. Simply beautiful!!!!!
Post a Comment