I made a cute little mini album for my step-mom, but of course forgot to take pictures of it, shoot!
I did remember to take pictures of these coloring bags that I sewed for my adorable neices and nephew (don't look too closely at the craftswomanship, they were made with love!):
Lily loves pink, ballet and princesses:
Maddy loves yellow and orange and she's sassysweet like this bag:
KatyBug loves Dora:
For Parker:
I made two grandma bracelets for my friend Allison (and a Christmas bracelet for myself - it's the one at the top):
I bought this set for Haley from my friend Michele (scrapshell/simplyshell) - oh my goodness, these pictures do NOT do them justice, they are so gorgeous and I was overjoyed to give them to Haley (and she packaged them so pretty!)! Every 17 year old needs pearls and I thought these were perfect for her, very 2008 in the pearls category and she loved her first set of pearls!! Thanks Shell, you rock and I wish I could buy one of everything off your site, it's all so creatively gorgeous!
Have a fab Friday!









3 comments:
Jonnelle, so glad to see you back up and running. Praying for whatever hurt is going on for you right now. Love the jewelry and the coloring bags are super cute. That pearl necklace is gorgeous as well. I got it in green for my SIL's birthday and it was so amazing IRL.
I love those bags!!!! So incredibly cute!
Jonnelle, the girls LOVE their coloring bags, and they were so happy that Parker got one too! They are so incredibly cute! You are the best!
Post a Comment