Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Leavin on a jetplane...

tonight, we're headed to TN.

I hope all of you that pop in to my blog have a VERY Merry Christmas!

I look forward to "seeing" you in the New Year and I'll have pictures of craftiness to post!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Have a wonderful trip!!!! Hope you all have a great Christmas!!!

amber said...

have fun in tn...and i wish you a VERY merry CHRISTmas and joyfilled new you too! :)

Jennifer Wiemann said...

Have a super fun trip! Can't wait to see your creations!!!

tirzahdawn said...

Thanks for the award (this is a little late). Have a great trip. Can't wait to see all your craftyness.

Cindy said...

Hope you are having a blast in TN

Dawn said...

Have a fun and safe holiday season! Merry Christmas to you and your family!! :-)

tirzahdawn said...

Missing your bright and cheerful self. I hope that you had amazing holidays!