Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Alex's party...

While I was scrapping the other night, Alex was in his playroom being very creative. He came to get me to come to his party - it was a surprise party for Sparkles! It was not her birthday, but he was giving her a surprise birthday party.

He had cups of water, which he said were soda and he refilled everyone's cup. He was the perfect host!


These were the guests. Scooby, Pal and Chip the Monkey sleep with Alex every night, so they traveled from his bedroom to the playroom (all the way across the hall!).


Alex toasting (the boy loves to cheers!).


Sparkles drank her "soda" which delighted Alex!


The "birthday" girl:


It was such a fun party! I'm so glad that Alex invited me!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

That does look like a fun party. It looks like Alex was the host with the most and Sparkles look like she really enjoyed her party. What a pretty cat she is.

Jenny said...

What a creative idea! He definitely gets that from his mommy! Alex is the sweetest boy and so very thoughtful! I still remember how worried he was about Parker crying on the way to the Mall. Oh...I miss him so much!

Dawn said...

What fun! These are the best kind of parties to go to! :-)

tirzahdawn said...

What a great imagination!