It's been a while since I skated with Alex, so yesterday when we went skating, he was my "teacher". He said I did a good job and now I can get a job teaching skating (I about fell just laughing at the thought of that!).
Me following my teacher:
1 year ago






11 comments:
Looks like you and Alex had some great Mommy/son bonding time together! So sweet! I love your new short 'do! The LO of Haley is gorgeous. I saw her pic at H & A's yesterday and would LOVE one if you have any extra!
love, love, LOVE the hair!!!
Looks like you all had fun!! I LOVE the hair!!! You look great!
How fun! Love the hair! I'm dying to get mine cut but I think I'll keep it long till after baby comes!
I think that you need to change your profile picture. We need a better view of the new 'do'. Glad you had fun skating and that you are now qualified to teach. I may need lessons. It has been a long time! :-)
How fun! My mom has been wanting us to go ice scating with her but i am scared i will fall to much. I love your hair! I am thinking about chopping all mine off too. Have a great week.
How fun! Wish Alex could help us with our skating!
Love the layout of Haley. Beautiful and Haley is so lovely!
How fun. LOVE the hair. And that lo of Haley is just gorgeous. I love those flowers.
Love your new hair!!
You have always had beautiful hair long or shorter. I would love to go skating. SO much fun. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment