Friday, March 6, 2009

20 Wishes mini album...

Trisha at Just4Keeps gave us a wonderful challenge, to create a 20 Wishes Album. I chose to make it an album for Alex about his Uncle Jason who's in Heaven.

The front is smaller than the back, it's graduated and I used brown paper bags as the base. I kept each page simple, picture(s), stamp, journaling and three buttons to represent Jen, Jason and I!

Take a look:










































Thanks to Trisha and J4K for the awesome challenge and thank you for takin a peak!!

6 comments:

amber said...

i love your new blog lo...and i just saw your wishes book at the j4k gallery...so beautiful! hope you're doing well...it's great to see you smiling face on your blog! :)

3 Great Girls said...

I love love love your album. Such a nice gift for Alex to treasure.

Missing you. Its 80 here.

Dawn said...

Your album is beautiful! What a treasure. Love your new pic too! How are YOU??

tirzahdawn said...

I just love this album. I try to do stuff like this but it never turns out as beautiful!!

Allison said...

that is really sweet Jonelle - and your picture looks great too! Love that hair! :)

peata said...

ooh sweet mini album keepsake.
great job.

making mini albums
mini album blog