Monday, March 16, 2009

6? SIX? Already....

How can my lil man be 6 today?
It seems like yesterday we were here:



Now we're here:

I had to throw this picture in there because seeing makes me know 100% that we brought the right baby home from the hospital!! THat is SO Alex:

We've got a long day: therapy, lunch, kindergarten (mommy bringing cupcakes and juice for snack!), Mall of America and then home for presents!!

6 comments:

Jennifer Wiemann said...

Happy Birthday Alex!
Love,
Jennifer, Erich, JP, Ben, and Will!

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Alex! What great pictures. Hope you both enjoy Alex's big day! :)
Love Annie, Kayla, Madelyn, & Hailey

RHMandK Brown said...

Happy Birthday Alex! Sounds like a fantastic day! Love, Reagan and Harrison

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to my sweet nephew! I can't believe you are already SIX! Look how much you've grown! I love the baby pictures-just precious! Jonnelle, I know you are one proud mommy! We are sending BIG hugs to Alex!
Love, Uncle Jonathan, Aunt Jenny, Lily, Maddy, Katy, and baby Parker

3 Great Girls said...

Happy Happy Birthday Alex!!!!!We love and miss you.

Maddy, Abby, Tabby, and Jessica

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday to Alex! I hope you had a fun day! My son turned 9 on Sunday 03/15. Where does the time go??? :-)