After school, we headed to the Mall of America! We went for his birthday last year, so he now thinks it's a tradition. Here he is with his map, guiding our way through the rides (even though he KNOWS that place like the back of his hand!):
I just love this picture of him:
THis is his favorite ride there (Jess, you remember this one!!):
He was very brave and rode this:
To end a fun night at the Mall of America, we had dinner at the Hooters there - Alex's favorite restaurant!
Alex was SO wiped out, he fell asleep on the way home! When we got here, he got out of the car and said, "I thought we were still at the Mall of America!", but he soon perked up to open presents!!
First up was his "mystery package" - his box from Aunt Jenny has been here since Saturday and he's been so intrigued by what's in the box - he even told his class about his mystery box! He LOVED his gifts, wrapped in super cool Transformers paper:
LOVE the excitement on his face:
He cannot wait to put this together:






2 comments:
Looks like Alex had a great Birthday!
SO happy that Alex liked his presents from us! Tell him that Uncle Jonathan had trading cards just like that when he was little! I wish I could watch the video (darn this dial-up!) But I can just hear him screaming with excitement over his DS! What a FUN Birthday! Love you, Alex!
Post a Comment