Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's March!!!!!!!!!

Alex LOVES March, it's his birthday month! He's sings, "It's March, Marchy, Marchy, March, iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's March!"

His birthday party this year will be at the Holiday Inn's water park, right down the road from our house - very exciting! Here are his invitations:


Alex also got new glasses:


Pre-hockey has started back:


I made another apron, this one is for my sister's birthday:
One day I'm going to get around to making one for myself, one day!

Thank you for all of your comments on the glasses, I have #5 but my 30 days isn't up yet!! LOL!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Alex looks so very handsome in his new glasses! I still cannot believe that he is going to be SIX on Monday! I love his Birthday invitations--so cute! It sounds like a fun party. And the apron you made is so pretty. You are just too crafty!

Jennifer Wiemann said...

Those invitations are SO FREAKIN' CUTE! When is the party? We're coming!