I need help! I bought new glasses and they made the mistake of telling me that I could exchange them within 30 days if I didn't like them - HUGE mistake on their part, they had no idea they were telling Miss Indecisive to come back three times to try on glasses! Will you take a look, leave a comment telling me which option you prefer? THanks!!
Oh and I don't take good self-portraits and ignore the the lovely cold sore! ;)
Option 1:
1 year ago























9 comments:
I choose five and that last picture of you is just stunning!!! I just can't tell you how much I just love your new do!
i so understand the indecisive thing! so, i've got 2 choices for you...
option 2, or option 5. i like them both...and i love the pic from "today".
I like 4 and 5!
Jonnelle--I LOVE your new hairdo! It's look so great on you! I think you made the best choice with option 5. The picture of you from "today" is beautiful. You look so pretty in your glasses! What a great idea to take pictures! I'll have to remember this when I go get new glasses in a couple of months because I am so indecisive too! Love and miss you!
I like the ones you have now, or the 2nd ones (the tortoiseshell). The tortoiseshell are a bit more delicate. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hairdo!! Looks great- you look so trendy and cute!!
Cute, cute, cute! Love the glasses (the pic of you today) and the haircut is perfect!
I like # 5 and #2. You look great no matter what though.
4 or 5. You look so CUTE!!!!! in all of them though.
A old friend says #5 for sure and hair looks good too...my daughter has basically the same but in black
Post a Comment