Thursday, April 16, 2009

More layouts...

I've been holing myself up in my scraproom lately (read: Alex's dad had him all afternoon and evening for Easter and scrapping saved my sanity...well somewhat!).

I participated in Just4Keeps' Neverending Scraplift Challenge - my layout was #177, so fun seeing the progression of the lift from #1!


I also did Trish's Tuesday Challenge using a fun sketch:

Alex has been getting up with the sun lately, so I've been getting lots done in the a.m. - my laundry sorter is empty, seriously! Never thought that would happen!! And I've got two layouts working on my table, I love getting a jump-start in the mornings!

Alex got on a kick last night and wanted me to read his Kung Foo Panda book and of course it was a Kohl's Cares book, so we have the stuffed Po Panda to go with it, who happened to be wearing Alex's karate sash. Well, of course he wanted me to tie the sash on his head like a headband and slept with it on all night! He got up this morning and practiced his karate moves all morning, such a fun lil man I have, he makes me SMILE!!
**edited - I was able to get Alex to go to school without his headband on, but he has a red mark on his forhead to show for it!!

Hope you have a terrific Thursday!

2 comments:

Jennifer Wiemann said...

Great layouts! You are amazing!!

Jenny said...

Beautiful layouts! And I love your butterfly background. It's my favorite on TCBOTB right now! Hope you don't mind if I use it too! :)