Trisha's Wednesday Challenge at Just4Keeps was to use orange and I {heart} orange, this picture of Haley and my new Maya Mists, so this is one of my faves:
One of Trish's old Tuesday Challenges was to scraplift one of Kelly Goree's layouts. I used LOTS of Studio Calico papers and "was/now" stamp on here:
Now for the Alex funnies...last night we went to the park at the lake to play and feed the birds/fish some bread. I gave Alex a piece of bread, I took mine, starting pinching some off throwing it out, Alex says, "mommy this is yummy bread!" He had eaten half the bread, which may or may not have had a wee bit of mold thinking about growing on it. Yikes! What doesn't kill him only makes him stronger, right?! He finished that and asked for more bread, he was "hungry for more of that delicious bread"!
Then this morning I could hear Sparkles upstairs meowing. I asked Alex to go up to see if she was shut in a room, he told me, "I didn't want Sparkles to eat Robo, so I shut her in my bathroom!" I asked to go up there to let her out - goodness how long was she in there? Never a dull moment with him!
Have a fab Friday!






6 comments:
Love those layouts.
I used to eat dogfood when I was a kid so surely a little moldy bread won't hurt Alex. :)
Nathan always eats the bread I give him for the ducks too!! That is too funny! Love the layouts! (and the new blog layout!!)
Loving all your new LO's!!
Eating the bread? Now that is funny! That is something I think that Bryant would do too. LOL!!
The girls love to feed the ducks with Mike. I will have to see if either one tasted it yet. So funny. Miss you guys. Love the layouts. So creative.
Love your layouts! I can't wait to see Haley's album all put together. Alex is too funny! I miss him so very much! Please give him BIG hugs from me!
love the pages! and that bread story made me giggle :)
Post a Comment