Monday, April 27, 2009

Where oh where...

does time go? I haven't blogged in over a week.
Alex has been keeping me busy, very happily! We've been on several play dates with his friend Max, going to the park lots, but since we live in MN, we're back to being cold, so what should we do? Fly to Florida you say? I think we will!
My grandma, my mom's mom, finally went to be with The Lord after suffering from emphazema for many years (second hand smoke DOES kill!), so Alex and I will fly down for her memorial service. We are leaving Wednesday and get to stay until Monday. Alex hasn't ever been to Bradenton and there are lots of people there that cannot wait to meet him! Alex is going to be beside himself to swim in the outdoor pool since it's plenty warm! I'm looking forward to seeing my mom and getting out of MN for a little bit.
I'll be back with many pictures!

4 comments:

Jennifer Wiemann said...

Wish you were going to FL for a happier reason but so glad that you'll get away from MN for a bit! Have a safe trip.

RHMandK Brown said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma but I'm glad that you will be able to be there with your family. What a gift from your grandma to give you an opportunity to be where it's warm and where you're loved. Tell Alex to enjoy that swim!

Dawn said...

Sorry about your Grandma. Have a safe trip and enjoy your family time. :-)

TrishaP said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandma, Jonnelle. I will keep you and Alex in my thoughts while you are flying to be with family. Have a safe trip and can't wait to see some beautiful sunny weather photos, too :)