Last night was Alex's Kindergarten concert, it was SO cute!
Alex is on the top right side (he waves at the end of the first video!):
After the concert, they had a slideshow, with a picture of every kindgergartener! Alex sat on his teacher, Mrs. Bree's lap, he loves her so much:
It was such a fun night! After the concert, Alex's dad took Max, his mom, Alex and I out to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and games at the table (the boys shared so well and I don't think they even noticed what they were eating, they were so enthralled with the game, maybe I should sneak some veggies on Alex's plate next time, he probably wouldn't notice...just pick it up, super dip it in ketchup and eat, all the while not taking his eyes off the personal tv game at our table!).






4 comments:
What a great concert! Hope Alex had a great year. Thanks so much for the sweet comments. I am truly sad that we were never able to meet in person before you moved.
Alex is adorable! What great pics and memories! Lots more to scrap...LOL!
**ps-LOVE the recipe album you created below!! :-) ***
LOVE the pictures! Wish so badly I could watch the videos. Maybe one day we'll get rid of this dial-up! Big hugs to Alex from Aunt Jenny and tell him that I am so very proud!
Ohhhhh so cute. We wished we could have been there!
Tell Alex we said he did an awesome job!
Post a Comment