Monday, June 8, 2009

Rain, rain go away...

yes, it's raining and COLD on Alex's first day of summer vacation.
So, we're hangin in my bed, watching Star War the Clone Wars cartoons on Cartoon Network. Of course we went around the house and gathered all of his Star Wars figures, because you have to have them while we watch! Love that he went to look in the "huge box" for his characters, came back with three; I went to look in the same box, found 12! Here he is still in his tidy whities and undershirt that he slept in last night (we're on vacation, why get dressed?):

Also, I'm trying to feed him anything that will get his first SUPER loose tooth to come out!! He won't even have a cute gap there because the permanents are already coming up behind the baby teeth (going to the dentist on Thursday for them to look at things).

Next up on this seriously random blog post, I took this picture of this cute lil necklace at The WalMarts the other day - ribbon and beads, how cute! So now I'm wondering why I just didn't buy it, the sticker says it's on clearance for $4!! I guess when you own as much ribbon and as many beads as I do, you figure you'll one day make one:


Finally, I'll leave you with a picture of Princess Kinsley (who doesn't love looking at pictures of babies? especially when they're as gorgeous as this one?!!):


Happy Monday!

2 comments:

carriefish said...

I noticed the weather was yucky up there this week! If you and Alex ever want to come up to visit, we'd love to have you! Fishing, visit to the start of the Mississippi, and play:) I have 2 extra rooms and would love guests!

carriefish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.