Friday, June 5, 2009

Please meet...

My God-daughter:





Kinsley Ann McGettigan
She was born Thursday, June 4, 2009 at 10:42 am. She weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz.
She and her mommy are doing just fine!
Her big brothers, Ashton & Bailor, are in LOVE with her! (I'm sure I am too!!)
I cannot wait to meet her and am hoping to this summer!
Congratulations Krista, Jeff, Ashton, Bailor, Lady & Earl!!!!

I made her this little hat, but in true Joni-fashion, it didn't make it in time for her to wear at the hospital - it's the thought that counts, right?!! Oh well, I'm sure she'll wear it for a photo-op!


Alex and I are off to school for his last day of Kindergarten! His class is having a pizza party, yum!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Congrats to you godmom! Love the hat and she will too!

Hope you and Alex had fun today! Yay it's Summer!! :-)