When I "grow up", I want to do small gestures that make a huge impact to others. I was a victim of a random act of kindness today...my sweet friend, Dawn sent me a goodie box from Studio Calico and it meant the world to me, it was just what I needed today! Thank you so much Dawn for thinking of me and being a wonderful person with a loving soul! :) I hope that soon my life will be in the place where I can rak someone, making their day!!
So, no scrapping for me lately, other than cards, but I cannot wait to do something with my box of goodies, so maybe I'll have some layouts to post soon!
Cards that I made:
Another Halloween apron:






2 comments:
Yay!!! Look at all your super cute projects! Are you going to start an etsy store? You should! Love them all. I am so glad the kit finally arrived. I had just e-mailed Scarlet 'cause I neve got a shipping notice, but she verified that she hand mailed it herself. They really are the best! I know you had been a bit bummed out lately and I thought that this was the perfect way to cheer you up. Enjoy!!! Love ya!! :-)
Can't wait to see some scrappin' from you! Lovin' all the cute sewing projects. :) Have a wonderful week!
Post a Comment