Thursday, October 1, 2009

Etsy Sparks...

No, Etsy's not on fire or anything! I've got Etsy news and Sparks news here!!

First and most important, we have a Sparks in our house!! Sparks is a young Awana, a Bible study program that our church is involved in. Alex is so proud to be a Sparkie (as he likes to refer to himself!). He loves having his vest and cannot wait to earn bagdges and wings with jewels. He's on his way to doing both because he's been working hard on learning his Bible verses and he's so proud to recite them (and SO am I, couldn't be more proud of him!!!).
Here he is in his vest with his bag and book, ready to head to church:

Such a blessing to have found a wonderful church that we love with wonderful programs for Alex!

I've finally gotten an Etsy store open!!! Here's the LINK to see it...it's not fancied up yet, but I'll get there, just wanted to make sure that I have it up and running was my first priority.

Here are a few things that you'll find there:


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

tirzahdawn said...

love those hats and scarves! What a cute Sparkie!

carriefish said...

I love it that he's so excited about Sparks! I still have my crown somewhere in my keepsakes box :)
I'll keep peeking at your store because I'm sure I'll need some cute hats soon!!

Dawn said...

Hey are you going to be making those hatas and scarfs for adults? I may know someone who is interested...oh and that would be me! Let me know...

Dawn said...

I meant hats and scarfs! I am tired!!

Cindy said...

Those hats and scarves are adorable