New Transformers backpack, with a blinking Bumblebee!
Speaking of bees, this is Alex posing for the camera...he said, "Mom, I'm going to pretend I'm running from bees!" He cracks me up!!
Looking for the bus!
New Transformers lunchbox and blue tennis shoes!
Sitting on the porch, waiting for the bus!
Sparkles waiting for the bus too, but she was NOT happy that her boy is in school, she walked around meowing for him and is doing it AGAIN today! Sad kitty:(
The bus is here:
Be still my heart:( He's waving goodbye to me, such a big boy going to 1st grade!
He had a great day, they went to the library on their first day! His favorite part of the day was recess!
This made me cry! Alex is growing up way too fast! What a handsome boy. Please give him HUGE hugs from me and tell him I love him and am so very proud!
2 comments:
Hey, recess is my favorite part of the day too! LOL! Alex looks so handsome! :-)
This made me cry! Alex is growing up way too fast! What a handsome boy. Please give him HUGE hugs from me and tell him I love him and am so very proud!
Post a Comment