Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Flaming Jack-O-Lantern....

Alex and I are really getting used to living just the two of us...I was pushing the recycle bin to the street when I turned, he was following me with the garbage bin. I hadn't even asked him to help, he's just helping out! But in true Alex fashion, he did stop halfway down the driveway, flashed his handsome smile at me and asked, "I'm a big helper, aren't I mommy? Am I earning that puppy?" Oh goodness, he's a nugget and I LOVE him!!
We also carved pumpkins and we didn't have any accidents (huge for us!). Alex chose a flaming face for our design:
I just love this picture!!!! (Something about it resembles his cousin Connor!)


All lit up at night:


Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers for Alex and me...they're helping more than you know!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I am so happy to hear that you and Alex are doing well. I LOVE the design you chose for your jack-o-latern!!! I can't wait to show the girls. I bet you had so much fun together. Wish we could celebrate the holidays together. Miss you!!!

Dawn said...

I LOVE your jack-o-lantern! It is awesome! I am so bad at carving pumpkins! I posted about your etsy on my blog. I will e-mail you later. Bryant is home sick today.

RHMandK Brown said...

How blessed you are to have such a sweet little boy in your life! And your pumpkin is awesome! I knew you were crafty and talented, but your pumpkin carving skills are apparently just as great. What's Alex going to dress up as this year?

cotton family said...

Oh that is wonderful carving. Looks like so much fun. We did painting this year. Maybe next year I will get brave with the knife. We miss you guys. Enjoy Halloween and know we are thinking of you.
Diane