Saturday, October 31, 2009

No Tricks, Just Treats....

Happy Halloween!

Alex and I have had THE best week! We started by going to the Haunted Forest:

Alex BLUE NINJA Buhl!!!




Then we had Book Fair at his school that I worked all week and he got to shop three times (one night was Family Pizza night...books, pizza, ice cream and playing with friends - he was in Heaven!)

The week ended with his class' Fall Festival Party!
They played Hot Pumpkin (like hot potato!):



Alex's bestie Max and his mom Becki:

(they're Iowa State fans, so that's what Max is dressed as!)

They played Halloween Bingo:


Made a cute craft (Alex did this ALL by himself, which is huge for him because despite my love for crafts, he's not a fan!):


We made Halloween Funfetti cupcakes:



Then we Ding-Dong-Ditched our neighbors with a plate of cupcakes, Alex LOVED that!!!
Tonight we're having "worms and brains" (spaghetti and meatballs) before heading out to Trick or Treat...good stuff!!
Hope you have a BOOtiful day!
**added two adult scarf-n-hat sets to my Etsy store!

2 comments:

carriefish said...

I love it that kids get to celebrate Halloween and wear costumes to school in MN! Even Carter's church preschool celebrated and did costumes. In Edmond costumes weren't allowed.
Wish we lived closer to get "ding dong ditched." The cupcakes look yummy!!

Jenny said...

I love Alex's ninja costume! It looks like you all had a super fun week celebrating Halloween. I wished we lived closer too, and could join in on the "Ding-dong-ditch" fun. What a GREAT idea! Alex is so very blessed to have you for a Mommy. You always put him first and make everything fun. Love and miss you both! XOXO