Friday, October 16, 2009

Goodness, time flies! Lots going on around our neck of the woods!

Our church presented the 1st graders with Bibles. Here's Alex with his:


Aunt Jen came to visit just in time for our 1st snow!!
She and Alex had fun sledding:



Aunt Jen tried to snowboard, but there wasn't enough snow:


Snowball fight:


He LOVED having Aunt Jen here (so did I!!!!):


Aunt Jen helped Alex build his 1st snowman (ever!):


They gave the snowman a baseball hat!!

Alex and I were hoping that Aunt Jen would get snowed in and have to stay longer, but she got to leave on schedule - her boys were more than ready to have her come home, but we sure miss her!!

Today I signed the seller's contract papers on our house and tomorrow is the inspection! I'm going Monday night to look at a couple of townhomes to rent. Please say a prayer that Alex and I end up where we belong!

Thank you for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

Dawn said...

We had a bit of snow yesterday in our neck of the woods, but nothing compared to yours. It is already gone. Kinda glad, as I am not ready for it yet. It is too early! Looks like you had fun fun with your sister. It always great to have family around. Happy you were able to sell your house. You and Alex will find a place. Remember the old saying "wherever you lay your hat is your home". Also, love the stuff in your etsy store. Do you think you could make me a hat and scarf (like the girly ones)? I think they are so pretty and fun. I will gladly pay you for it. Let me know. Thanks girl!! :-)

carriefish said...

The first snowman is always so cute. I think it took all the snow in our yard to build the little one Jon and Carter did.
He is looking like such a little man in that hat :)
When you're packing for your move, if you come across snow gear that Alex has grown out of, let me know if you're wanting to sell any of it! I'm sure you'll find a place perfect for you guys.

amber said...

looks like a ton of fun was had with the snow! :)

Jenny said...

I love the picture of Alex holding his Bible! What a special gift! So glad that Jen was there to help and love on you both! God's timing is always perfect! He knew that Jen would be there to make Alex's 1st snowman with him. I know Alex will treasure that memory always. I am praying for both of you and that you will find the perfect home. I know that no matter where you end up, that you will always provide a loving home for Alex. I love and miss you so very much!