Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Coming soon...

Halloween pictures! But Alex's dad took my camera home with him on Halloween, so hopefully I'll get it back tonight and have pictures of Blue Ninja with his friends, Darth Vadar and Superman to share.

Until then, I'll leave you with a fuzzy picture from my phone of my sweet lil snaggletooth cutie:

His two top teeth have been looking like a bucktooth bunny since his adult teeth are trying to push their way down and late last night he finally lost his one, which made for such a fun morning today! The tooth fairy needs to get a stash of cash (had four $1, a $20, a $50 and a $100 to choose from...he was just fine with $4 and is looking forward to buying a video game with it - I think we need to work on the value of money!) because we have many loose teeth in that sweet mouth!

Hope you're having a terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

so sweet, but wiggly teeth give me the willies, so i think that might be jon's area for us!
I think $4 is a great tooth fairy amount. My niece is saving her teeth up to "cash in" all at once.