It's swim time here for Alex! My mom and his swim instructor have both said he must have gills, he LOVES swimming and can stay in/under the water forever! This smile melts my heart: Alex was happy to see his Dad come watch him:
He's having SO much fun:
I just love watching him, he's so happy in the water...what a blessing to have a sweet lil fishy!
Alex's smile makes ME smile! I am going to print out that picture of him smiling and keep it close by. He looks so happy and I am very proud of him for working so hard at his swimming. Big hugs to both of you!
2 comments:
Love your pool pics! Alex looks like he is having so much fun!
Alex's smile makes ME smile! I am going to print out that picture of him smiling and keep it close by. He looks so happy and I am very proud of him for working so hard at his swimming. Big hugs to both of you!
Post a Comment