Friday, November 13, 2009

Keep Calm and Carry On...

I've seen a few prints on blogs lately that say "keep calm and carry on" (and one of the fab Kirsty Wiseman's that says "keep calm and eat cake" - LOVE it!) and really want it to be my mantra!

We may not be very calm in our house but we are carrying on! Alex is really loving wearing jerseys lately and was excited to wear his MN Golden Gopher's jersey today since his friend Max is going to the Gopher game tomorrow:

Such a handsome lil man! He made me smile and filled my heart with such joy this morning as he sang and danced to the bus!!

Yesterday started moving days for us:

We are moving only 5 minutes down the road and Alex will get to stay at the same school - answered prayers!!

My Etsy store had a little pop of business - the two adult sets of scarves/hats sold (one the first day I listed it!), so I need to get knitting as soon as we're settled!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

LOVE that boy and his smile! Jonnelle, your new house looks so cute! I know you are going to make it a warm, loving home in no time! Praying for you both and wishing we were there with you! Love you!

Lisa said...

Cute house! I bet you make it cozy in no time at all. Can't wait to see pictures so I hope you will post some.
Thinking about you and praying your move goes smoothly!