Friday, December 11, 2009

Snowed in...

My shiny red new friend:

Southern friends, if you don't know what this is, consider yourself LUCKY! It's a snow blower and is a must have if you live in MN (aka Land of Snow and Ice).


So with a clear driveway and sidewalk, here is how Alex came off the bus today:


Walking on the cleared sidewalk is way over-rated for 6 year olds!

Alex made this candycane ornament at school:

It looks beautiful on our tree!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

we need one of those! Lucky girl :)

Jenny said...

I can't believe how much snow there is! We were excited to see our grass just covered last Saturday! :) I love Alex's ornament. The handmade ones are my favorite. I can't wait to see him soon!

Lisa said...

I once owned a snowblower when I lived in Connecticut. Boy, I sure don't miss that thing!