Monday, December 7, 2009

Little Elf...

My little elf came home last night to find the tree up and ready to decorate! His excitement made my heart smile!


note to self: buy all new lights at the after Christmas sales! I like my tree to resemble the airport landing pad and had to throw away three strands that refused to work, so need more lights.

While getting all our ornaments out I discovered that I'm a tad bit obsessed with buying ornaments with Alex's name on them! I think it stems from never having ornaments with my name on them as a child (other than the gold ones that you could personalize - need to ask momma if I can have those!) - I have no idea why they didn't make "Jonnelle" ornaments, hehe! Oh well, it's a good obsession to have.

Hope you're having a magnificent Monday!!

No comments: