Thursday, February 11, 2010

He's a dancing machine...

Alex's school had an old fashion Sock Hop! We had SO much fun. He dressed up preppy with his pants rolled up to show off his white socks, a blue oxford and mommy wore a cardigan with a knotted scarf around my neck!



Alex showed all of his dance moves:






He won beads for doing the "hip swinging Elvis" and then played a game, winning a glowing mouthpiece:




Of course they had treats and Alex was so excited to get cotton candy:



When we got in the car, Alex said, "that was the best night mommy!" So thankful that I got to go to the dance with him...I know the time will come that he won't even want me to drop him off at the front of the dance, so I'm cherishing this time!



3 comments:

carriefish said...

How sweet and cute! I love that he is so enthusiastic about everything he does.

Jenny said...

That is so incredibly sweet! I know you love every moment you have with him! You are such a loving Mommy! Big hugs to Alex from all of us.

Dawn said...

That is definately a moment to treasure! Glad you guys had fun!

Any cotton candy left?

I LOVE me some cotton candy!!