Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tubing Party...

Alex's friend Carson had his 7th birthday party at Buck Hill (it's 10 minutes from our house), where we tubed!

Here we're are going up the hill (sit on your tube that's attached to a wire cable and enjoy the ride):




Alex had SO much fun! He would get a running start, jumping on his tube to go down on his tummy:
Of course it was a race every time and this time, he won!

The workers there were very nice. They loved when the kids asked them to give a push with a spin, sending them spinning down the hill! I don't know how he did it, I got to spinning about halfway down and I was DIZZY, but he's a lil daredevil!

After 2 hours of tubing, it was party time: (Carson's in the green sweatshirt)


Such a fun, beautiful day!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That looks like so much fun! I love seeing Alex smiling all the time. It makes me so happy! Love and miss you both!