Saturday, May 29, 2010

How does your garden grow...

Mine is getting there! Up here you have to wait until the middle of May to plant summer plants - insane, I know!
Here's the pot on our front porch (is fully shaded):


Little herb pot (already using my basil, SO yummy!):



Got a Topsy Turvey Tomato planter (Daddy, Leah and Paw all gave it huge thumbs up!):


*fyi randomness: Alex is obsessed with anything he sees on commercials, thinks we NEED everything he sees on them, so he was seriously excited to see Topsy Turvey and the Water Globes (mine aren't the real thing, they're the plastic $2 from the Fleet Farm) that I bought! He's so silly!

Look at what is growing in my yard:


(4 days later)

They smell SO good! The neighbor behind us has tons of them, in all different colors, SO pretty!

Now, I have to get 12 (yes, TWELVE) window boxes planted.


Speaking of growing, he is the fastest growing thing around our house:

He grows taller and sweeter every day!! Love him to pieces! :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Your flowers and plants are growing beautifully! I wish so badly you were here to help me with mine! And of course my nephew is growing wonderfully both inside and out. Love him to pieces! And love you too!

3 Great Girls said...

Your flowers are beautiful you have to post a picture of your flower boxes.

I miss you both terribly!