Saturday, May 15, 2010

Right now, this morning...

We are enjoying a quiet start to our day because this is what we did yesterday afternoon:
We raked up all of these from the yard so I can mow today.
Alex relaxing, waiting for me to start the burn pile:

He was such a big helper collecting all the sticks!

He is now watching "good cartoons" - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles while wearing his ATA headband and using his numchucks!!
I {heart} Chobani yogurt! Leah has gotten it for us when we go to the beach and I was so excited to see it at our grocery, BUT they never have but one or two. I love to put some granola and fresh fruit with mine:

(fyi: On a Today Show segment, they featured Chobani...don't know if that's a good or bad thing for me - maybe it will become more popular and our grocery will carry more of it, but then more people will want it and I still won't be able to get more than two or three containers at a time. Oh my trivial yogurt drama!)

She has been enjoying so much fresh air and being outside that she's plum tuckered out:

What a life she leads!

Hope your Saturday is filled with love, sunshine and happiness too!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Jonnelle, I don't know how you do it all! Your yard is looking good, and Alex looks so relaxed and peaceful at his home. The yogurt looks delicious. I'll have to look for it! Love you!

Dawn said...

I love that yogurt too! Seems to be getting really popular.
Your yard is looking great and just think of all the fresh air and exercise your getting.

LollyChops said...

We use the EXACT same fire pit as our burn barrel as well! hehe... and the tuckered out puppy is super sweet!