Monday, May 10, 2010

A VERY....

Happy Mother's Day here in our little world!

After church, we came home to change clothes, get Daisy and some picnic supplies!
Had to snap a few pics before we got changed:

didn't get the "perfect" picture, but I love them because it's us!!

We stopped along the way to take a picture with Flat Emma for our friend in VA:


Alex LOVES KFC, so we grabbed some on our way to the park:


It was a beautiful day:


We played a little frisbee:


Then played at the playground:

(Alex wasn't happy that he didn't find any dinosaur bones, he was working hard to find some!)

I enjoyed the swing, the beautiful sun and my sweet son that God blessed me with:


I hope that you had a beautiful day!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Mother's Day to a very special Mommy! I am so thankful for the godly mother you are to Alex. He is very blessed to have you in his life. So happy that you all enjoyed your day! Love and hugs to both of you!

Sweet~N~Scrappy said...

It looks like you both had a great time! I am loving your hair lady! I wish I could do a short do...Have a great week!

Dawn said...

Looks like you had a great Mothers Day!