It's truly summer when we have a bonfire at the
Remiger's (our neighbors at our old house). The boys told ghost stories, got pushed on the swings, played, ran around and of course ate
s'mores!
Ryan has grown SO much, he talks up a storm:
And is still just as cute as ever!!
Jack is becoming more adventurous:


Alex had fun being with his friends and loved knowing that even though we don't live there anymore he still gets to play with his friends!

He always catches his
marshmallows on fire:

Burned
marshmallows and all, he loves his
s'mores:

And I think he's sweeter than all the
s'mores in the world!
2 comments:
How fun! I really love that last pic with the afternoon sunshine. Oooooo and I love me s'mores! ;-)
Making s'mores with friends at a Bonfire is one of our favorite things to do! So glad that you got to visit with your old neighbors. I absolutely love the last picture of Alex with the sun shining on him. And yes, he is definitely sweeter than any s'more! Love you both!
Post a Comment