Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Spring Fun Day

Alex's school has a Spring Fun Day with tons of fun things: carnival games, dance off, crafts, bounce houses, field games, face painting, color hair spray, tattoos and more!
I was in charge of a bounce house, so I didn't get pictures of Alex doing anything except for tug-of-war which was right by the bouncies!
It was boys against girls:


They won!!!!

Alex had on a Twins shirt and shorts, so he went with a Twins theme: decorated his dog tag with Twins and got it painted on his face. He also got his hair "painted" with stripes:

To end the day, there was a fifth grade talent show in the gym. I had such a fun day at Spring Fun Day, so thankful that I was able to be there to see how ecstatic Alex was about the whole day. When we went to get his things from his classroom, Ms. Kathy told him that he did SO great the whole day, very patient waiting in line and good behavior sitting still for the talent show! I'm so proud of him!!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

What a fun day! The weather looked perfect! I always loved field day as a kid!

Sweet~N~Scrappy said...

I know you are a very proud momma. He is really getting so big! Have fun!

Jenny said...

Spring Fun Day sounds so fun! I am so proud of Alex and his great behavior! You are doing a wonderful job raising him and I love how involved you are in his life and all of his activities. I am so thankful he has you! Love you both and can't wait to see you later this month!