After 2 years at OLE - kindergarten & 1st grade - Alex will be going to a new school for 2
nd grade. We are both excited about this new chapter in his life, but will miss Mrs. Bree, her 4 awesome assistants, a sweet speech therapist and a confidence-boosting occupational therapist. I knew that their end-of-the-year gifts needed to be extra special and luckily I remembered that Mrs. Kathy loved my cane bead bracelet and mentioned that she wished Mrs. Bree had been there because she would love it too.
So I set out to make 7 bracelets:



They loved them, especially since it would always remind them of Alex!
2 comments:
These are beautiful!
The bracelets are beautiful! What a nice way to always remember your sweet boy! We will be praying for you both and that the new school transition will go well. I know Alex will do great!
Post a Comment