Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer Adventure Continued...

Next stop was Franklin, TN to my sister's house. After a weekend of lake fun, the boys were wiped out and enjoyed some tv time on the couch:




Big Andy got a cat nap:


We drove down to Columbia, TN for the day to visit my mom and wouldn't you know it, I forgot my camera! We had a great visit: Alex & Connor loved on her two puppies while Jen, Mom & I went through some family treasures (thanks mom for letting me bring home some!). We even stopped at Sonic for Happy Hour - love Rt. 44 Strawberry Limeades!
We were lucky to be there to go the airport to pick up my oldest nephew, Logan who had been in Costa Rica on a school trip! I loved hearing all about his trip, he had a great time. I was lucky enough to make him some sushi for lunch the next day - he LOVES seafood and had his fair share of rice and beans on his trip, so I was his fave aunt for the day! :) I also got my food request - Chinese take-out...they have the best there in Franklin and I always ask for it when we're there, it was delish (Alex now likes their sesame chicken!).
I hate that I don't have more pictures, but we were just too busy soaking up time with our family!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm so happy for you that you were able to visit with your family! I know Logan especially was glad to have his Aunt Jonnelle spoil and love on him! You are a wonderful aunt and friend! Love and miss you! Can't wait to read and see more pics from your adventure!