Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer Adventures Continued...

Next stop was Powell, TN to see the Buhls! We went swimming with Aunt Jenny, Lily, Maddy, Katy and Parker (Uncle Jonathan stopped by for a quick visit after work).


Katybugs is quite a good swimmer:

I loved when she told me, "I want to jump to you lots of times!"

Bathing beauties Katy and Maddy:


Alex had a great time swimming like a fish with Lily:



Aunt Jenny and ParkerBuddy:
These two cuties kept me laughing, they're funny and sweet:


Snack time:


Even though Alex doesn't get to see his cousins often enough, it's amazing to see how much they love each other and act like they see each other all the time! It was such a fun day!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I can't tell you how much we enjoyed your visit! Thank you for spending the day with us. Wish so badly you all lived closer. The kids look at Alex like a big brother. He is so sweet and loving to them and they get along so well. It was great seeing you both and catching up! We love and miss you!