GMA Design Gallery:

Pumpkin shawl for the fall, swoon!
Urban Walls Vinyl Wall Decor:

I think this would look CUTE in my living room! (I wouldn't mind having that couch either, but it doesn't look sturdy enough for our house!)
TwoGirlzStuff:


I think I discovered these tags from the uber creative Stephanie Howell and they so do NOT disappoint! From the cute little vellum envelopes she packages them in to the vibrant colors to the great prices, TwoGirlzStuff labels are awesome. So many fun colors, I have an aweful time choosing....I would LOVE if she would do grab bags, fun!
Indie and Chic:

Gotta love a college student who's craftin from her dorm room! I am in love with these resin flowers that are everywhere these days from scrapbook pages to jewelry and since I {heart} big rings, I'm wanting one of hers! Although, if you know me, you know that if there are too many options that I like, I cannot make up my mind which one I want, so I don't end up getting any (you would especially know this if you've ever shopped for Vera Bradley with me!). I love the green one that she's got in her header...I'll keep stalking her shop in hopes that she puts another one of those on there!
Pixie Petals (love that name!):


Crazy-cute ideas for sweet flowers...once again, keeps me thinking could I make these for as little as she's selling them? Probably not, plus it's nice to give a fellow crafter some business!
Her things are insanely cute and oh so reasonably priced!
Do you have any fave Etsy shops? If so, please let me know or better yet, do a post on your blog listing them!
Have a great day!









No comments:
Post a Comment