It was a great short school week for Alex: on Monday they went to see a funny ballet, then toured the
Metrodome - he got to go out on the Vikings Field and into their locker room; and on Wednesday his class went on a nature walk, then back to school for lunch and recess, then home for their 2 hour early release!
When he got home, he got to jump in the leaf piles in our yard! He got a running head start:



Alex wanted me to have a turn, so I did the
Nestee Plunge:



Such a fun way to start his fall break!
3 comments:
You guys are super cute! I love jumping in the leave pile too! So much fun!!! WOW...and you got to tour the Vikings locker room and go on the field? Very cool indeed! Did you happen to see Randy Moss while you were there???
I love the pic of you two in the leaves! So fun :) I know it's a good thing that we don't have to rake a ton of leaves, but I wish we had some to make a pile. Most of our trees are pine and we get sticky needles!
love the pic of you & a!
Post a Comment