Becki & I loaded the boys up and headed to NW Minneapolis to an indoor waterpark! We had never been to this one and it was super cool - big enough to be awesome but not too big (like the Waterpark of America, which is HUGE):


There were four slides and the one that was the raft ride, Alex & Max went down together in a double raft, taking turns who could be in front:

Alex kickin back around the lazy river:

This was the big swirl slide, even though Alex only rode it once (it scared him because he got some major air on it - Becki & I were able to watch them from the top), he wanted his picture taken with it:

It was such a wonderful day - we were there for almost 8 hours!!! So glad that we got to spend our day with friends doing something super fun.
1 comment:
There is an indoor waterpark near me too. Maybe I will take B there during Christmas break. It looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment