This is the view from my front door:

I can sweep 10 times a day and the sidewalk still gets covered with leaves, not to mention that Alex loves to shuffle his feet through the leaves and that makes me SMILE!
Our house is all decorated, come see:







I strung these pumpkin lights in Alex's bathroom:

Love the soft orange glow it gives the room!
Thanks for taking a peek at our home and ignoring the dust, swords on the couch and bathroom mirrors that need to be cleaned! Our home isn't white-glove clean, but it's filled with SO much love, laughter and happiness!!!
2 comments:
Look at all that Halloween goodness! Love it! Don't worry about the little things, your house is perfect!
The view from your front door is amazing! I love all of the fall leaves and your decorations! And don't you worry for one second about things being "undone." All that matters is that you have a home filled with love. I am so very happy for you! Miss and love you all!
Post a Comment