But Alex and Andy went all out this year (please excuse the craziness going on in this picture, we celebrated with breakfast in bed then with cake & flowers before school bc Andy's working tonight):
I found out this morning that I was going to get a Canon Rebel SLR until Andy found this for me:
It's an Aspen, tres fancy! But I asked if he could return it for the digital camera, hehe!
It's very snow dependable and that's what I need. Don't worry, the Charger isn't going anywhere - I'm letting Andy drive it (wink!).
I'm excited about my hot date with Alex tonight - we're going to try the new Sushi/Japanese Steakhouse here in Lakeville! Love all the love I've gotten today from family and friends. :) I am blessed beyond measure!






2 comments:
Happy Birthday my sweet friend! I love that you are getting so spoiled. Enjoy!
We miss you birthday girl. You are thought of often:)
Post a Comment