I'm a lil embarrassed to say this, but I made ONE style tag for all 20 of my tags. The only difference is that some have lil ghosts, some have black cats, some have black bats in the centers of the flowers. My girlie Dawn, made five different styles - dang, I wish I had her imagination! But tags are a lil like cards, and you know I am just not original in the card department either, laugh!
So without further adieu, here's my tag:
I cut the tag out from orange cardstock, rounded the top corners, punched a hole and then inked it with black Stazon.
I cut a doily in half, sprayed them with Grape Smooch Spray, and adhered it to the tag.
I cute strips of Doodlebug Halloween paper, folded it accordion style, attached the ends together, pressed it down to make a circle/flower, sealed the edges with black glitter glue, attached a large sequin topped with a lil button (ghost/bat/cat) and then glued it onto the doily.
Next, I cut lil triangles for the banner pieces, inked it with orange, stamped b's & o's with black Stazon, attached them to the tag with foam dots and glued a black string to the tops to pull them together.
Lastly, I applied big black eyelets using my Crop-a-dial (because I tore one attaching the ribbon without the eyelet on there, yikes!) and then tied it with some black n orange ribbon.
Viola!
I cannot wait to get my tags in the mail...I have an idea to display them, I'll post a pic if it turns out - if it doesn't turn out, you'll be getting a Halloween card from me topped with a tag! Laugh :)






2 comments:
OMG! I love, love, love your tag! I can't wait to get mine! Thanks for the compliment. You are so sweet! I am really looking forward to getting my tags from everyone too. This is the first time I have taken part in something like this. It was so fun! Are you going to do the Christmas one?
Jonnelle your tag is so good! You have such a great imagination and are so creative! We LOVE all of your homemade goodies. So excited that you are doing a swap and I can't wait to see what you get in return! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment