Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Alex's Polar Express Party...

On the last day of school before winter break, Alex dressed for school in his new Christmas pj's and a Santa hat:


Here's his "cool" pose (he's all about being cool these days):


The kids all lined up, hands on the waist of the person in front of you and choo-chooed around the school while the parents decorated the room with paper snowflakes. Each child was given a ticket upon entering the room:



They played musical ice blocks (pieces of wrapping paper):



They blew snowballs into bowls:

He did it!

Time for snack - hot chocolate and cookies:






Then they gathered around to listen to the Polar Express being read to them:


Then they posed for pictures!
Here's Alex & Carson:


The class:


And then a fun pose:


Such a fun party! The kids had a great time - I'm so glad Alex has a wonderful, creative teacher!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

This is awesome! I love it! How fun!

Jenny said...

I love Alex's new Christmas pjs! And I have to say he looks even cuter in person! So glad we got to spend Christmas with him. His Polar Express Party looks like a lot of fun. What an awesome class he has!